This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 630 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 630 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 630, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Nokia Lumia 630.
Prefers to use reset Nokia Lumia in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First Method: Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 630
- Power off your phone
- press the power button once
- afterwards press and hold the volume down button
- release held keys as soon as the exclamation mark on the screen
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up—> Volume Down—> Power —> Volume Down.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Second method: Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 630
- Go to main menu & tab to setting
- Tab on About.
- tab on Reset your phone.
- tab YES to confirm factory Reset .
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
Read More: Hard Reset Meizu M5c – Factory Reset