This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset NOKIA 7 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset NOKIA 7 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset NOKIA 7, do the backup of your personal data in your phone NOKIA 7.
Prefers to use reset Nokia in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
NOKIA 7 Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- SIM Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 1.4 µm pixel size
- Price: About 360 EUR
First method: Hard Reset NOKIA 7
- First of all, Power of the NOKIA 7.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release the Power key when the Android Robot appears on the screen.& Keep holding the Volume Down until the Boot Mode pops up.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons & confirm it by pressing Power button.
- When the Android logo pops up hold down the Power key for a while
- While still holding the Power key , press and release the Volume Up button.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: NOKIA 7 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.