This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Nokia 6 (2018) for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.Hard Reset Nokia 6 (2018) is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Hard Reset Nokia 6 (2018)
Read More: NOKIA 5 Factory Reset – Hard Reset
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset NOKIA 6, do the backup of your personal data on your phone NOKIA.
Prefers to use reset Nokia in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Nokia 6 (2018) Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS LCD 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM + ROM: 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB
- SIM Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0 µm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 µm), autofocus, 1080p
- Price: About 220 EUR
Read More: NOKIA 6 Hard Reset – Factory Reset
First method: Hard Reset Nokia 6 (2018)
- First of all, Power of the Nokia 6 (2018).
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release all held keys when Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the NOKIA Welcome Panel appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Nokia 6 (2018) Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Read More: Hard Reset NOKIA 7 – Factory Reset