This tutorial helps you How to get the procedure for Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Read Also: Hard Reset LG V30 – Factory Reset
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more…
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset Motorola Moto Z, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Motorola Moto Z.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Option 1: Factory Reset Motorola Moto Z
- Press the power button to turn phone
- Select Menu button
- Select Settings
- Press Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Then select Reset Device
- Afterward, check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
Option 2: Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z
- Power off your phone
- Press and hold the volume down for 10 – 20 seconds after that press the power button for a short while
- choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirm power key
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press .release the power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset Motorola Moto Z operation.