This tutorial helps you How to get the procedure for Hard Reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more…
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus, do the backup of your personal data on your phone Motorola Moto E4 Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: Hard Reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- First power off the Motorola Moto E4 Plus.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Down button for a short time.
- During still holding these keys press the Power Button for a short while.
- As soon as the Boot Mode pops up to release both buttons.
- Select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- Next step when an Android logo shows up on screen hold down the Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power key, press and release the Volume Up key.
- Then use the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Restart the phone by selecting “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- Turn off your MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus phone.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Next, tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Then, select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus Specifications:
- Weight: 198 g
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.5 x 9.6 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP