This tutorial helps you How to get the procedure to Hard Reset Motorola Droid Turbo 2 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, and problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset Motorola Droid Turbo 2, do the backup of your personal data on your phone Motorola Moto G5S Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Hard Reset Motorola Droid Turbo 2 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more…
1- How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto G4 Play XT1607
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
2- How to Hard Reset Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- First of all, Power of the Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Press & hold the Volume Down button for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Down button press the Power button for a short while & release all buttons.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as an Android logo pops up press Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power button, press & release the Volume Up button.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.