This tutorial helps you to get the procedure of Hard Reset Micromax Vdeo 5 Q4220 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more…
Notice: Before you start Hard reset Micromax Evok Dual Note E4815, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset.Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
First Method: Factory Reset Micromax Vdeo 5 Q4220
- Turn on your device,
- Go to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Choose the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Finally, Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with a fresh set of data.
- Factory reset done on your mobile
Second Method: Hard Reset Micromax Vdeo 5 Q4220
- At the beginning, Switch off the device.
- Next, Hold the Volume up button and Power button together for a short while until you see a set of menu.
- Afterwards, Use Volume up and down button, scroll down through the options and choose ‘wipe data/factory reset’ by power button
- Select option ‘Yes – delete all user data’ with the help of power button
- Choose option to ‘reboot phone now’ by pressing the power button