This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Meizu M5 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Meizu M5 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Meizu M5, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Meizu M5.
Prefers to use reset Meizu in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Oppo A30 – Factory Reset Oppo
Meizu M5 Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2016, October
- DISPLAY: 5.2 inches
- Dimensions : 147.3 x 72.8 x 8.2 mm (5.80 x 2.87 x 0.32)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6750
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz
- MEMORY: 2/3 GB RAM
- Storage: 16/32 GB
- CAMERA: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- BATTERY: Non-removable 3070 mAh battery
First Method: Hard Reset Meizu M5
- First of all, Power of the Meizu M5.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second Method: Factory Reset Meizu M5
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap On About phone.
- select Storage.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Factory Reset from the available options.
- Choose Start cleaning to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Read More: Hard Reset Oppo A57 – Factory Reset Oppo