This tutorial helps you to get the procedure of Hard Reset Meizu E2, to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Notice: Before you start Hard reset Meizu E2, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset.Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
MEIZU E2 Technical Specifications:
- Weight: 155 g
- Dimensions: 153.7 x 75.7 x 7.5 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 3400 mAh
- Rear camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size:5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
First Solution: Hard Reset Meizu E2
- First of all, Power of the Meizu E2.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second Solution: Factory Reset Meizu E2
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap On About phone.
- select Storage.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Factory Reset from the available options.
- Choose Start cleaning to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.