This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset LG K20 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset LG K20 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset LG K20, do the backup of your personal data in your phone LG K20.
Prefers to use reset LG in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset LG Q8 – Factory Reset
First method: Hard Reset LG K20
- First of all, Power of the LG K20.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release the Power key when the LG logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Down & after 3 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- to confirm process by choosing ”YES” using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: LG K20 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.