This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset LG G4 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset LG G4 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset LG G4, do the backup of your personal data in your phone LG G4.
Prefers to use reset LG in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Oppo A30 – Factory Reset Oppo
LG G4 Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2015, April
- DISPLAY: 5.5 inches
- Dimensions : 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 – 9.8 mm
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 5.1.1, 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- CPU: Hexa-core 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB
- CAMERA: 16 MP, f/1.8, 28 mm, laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″ sensor size
- BATTERY: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
First method: Hard Reset LG G4
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Second method: Factory Reset LG G4
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards, go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap, Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.