This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Lenovo A1000 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Lenovo A1000 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Lenovo A1000, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Lenovo A1000.
Prefers to use reset Lenovo in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Vivo Y55s – Factory Reset Vivo
First method: Lenovo A1000 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: Hard Reset Lenovo A1000
- Power of your Lenovo mobile.
- Press and hold Volume Down button for a Few time.
- Press the power button for a few seconds then you should release held all buttons.
- Choose the Recovery mode by using the Volume Down to navigate, & Volume Up to confirm.
- hold down the Power button for a few seconds then press the volume UP button Once.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the Lenovo Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Read More: Hard Reset Vivo Y55s – Factory Reset Vivo