2 Easy Methods to Hard Reset Lava Mobile
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset Lava mobile to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Notice: Before you start to hard Reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method: Hard Reset Lava Mobile
- Firstly, Switch off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power rocker for short while.
- Release the held keys as soon as you see Android logo shows on screen.
- Next, Press Power button for a few second to enter Android System Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume key to scroll & Use Power key to Confirm appropriate option.
- Afterwards, In Recovery Mode, Use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset.
- Press Power button to confirm the selection.
- Use Volume keys to select Yes — delete all user data.
- Then, choose Reboot system now.
- Well done! the hard reset gets succeeded.
Second method: Factory Reset Lava Mobile
- Turn off your Lava mobile phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset device.
- Finally, Select Erase Everything & tap OK.
- Success! The Factory reset operation has just performed.
About Lava Mobile Company:
Lava International Limited is one of the leading Indian multinational companies in the mobile handset industry today. Since inception in 2009, the Lava family has grown to over 15000 people and become one of the fastest growing handset companies in India.in 2012, chip-maker Intel tied up with Lava International to announce the first Intel-powered smartphone in India under the brand name XOLO. In the same year,