If you are among iPhone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should Hard Reset iPhone XS to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset iPhone XS.
Hard Reset iPhone XS is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Read More: Download iPhone XR & iPhone XS Wallpapers
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset iPhone XS, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Apple iPhone xs Specs
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2018, September
- DISPLAY: 5.8 inches
- Dimensions : 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 12
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic
- CPU: Hexa-core
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/256/512 GB
- Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm
- Front Camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, HDR
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
First method: Hard Reset iPhone XS
- Attach your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- After that select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Set up as a new iPhone“.
- Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!
Second method: factory reset using iTunes
- Please Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get the Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.
Third method: Factory Reset iPhone XS
- Go to Home screen.
- Next Step, go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step, write your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
- A Congratulations!