Hard Reset Huawei y7 Prime
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset Huawei Y7 Prime to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Notice: Before you start to hard Reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
1- Hard Reset Huawei Y7 Prime
- Firstly, Begin by switching off the Huawei Y7 Prime by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short time.
- Release all keys as soon as the Huawei Logo pop-ups on screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm that option with the Power key.
- When the recovery mode appears to choose option reboot system now by using the power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
2- Factory Reset Huawei Y7 Prime
- Turn off your Huawei Y7 Prime phone.
- Next, go to Advanced settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.
Huawei Y7 Prime Detailed Specifications:
- Weight: 165 g
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Rear camera: 12MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- Price: About 251 $