If you are among Huawei phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should hard reset Huawei p8 lite to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Huawei P8 Lite.
Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Huawei P8 Lite.
Prefers to use reset Huawei in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: HUAWEI Y5 2017 Hard Reset
First method: Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite
- First of all, Power of the Huawei P8 Lite.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Factory Reset Huawei P8 Lite
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Huawei p8 lite Specs:
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, January
- DISPLAY: 5.2 inches
- Dimensions : 147.2 x 72.9 x 7.6 mm (5.80 x 2.87 x 0.30)
- Resolution : 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset : HiSilicon Kirin 655
- CPU : Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz
- MEMORY : 3 / 4 GB RAM
- Storage : 16/64 Gb
- Camera Primary: 12 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery