How to Hard Reset and Factory Reset Huawei Honor 9
This tutorial helps you How to hard reset Huawei Honor 9 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Factory Reset, do the backup of your personal data in Your Huawei Honor 9.Prefers to use hard reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method: Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9
- First power off the device.
- Afterwards, press & hold power button + volume up key together for a couple second.
- Release the held keys when the Huawei Logo appears on your screen.
- Tap wipe data/factory reset by volume button & confirm by the power button.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume up key.
- Finally, when the recovery mode appears on the screen choose the option to reboot system now by using the power key.
Second method: Factory Reset Huawei Honor 9
- Turn off your MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus phone.
- Power ON your phone Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Go to setting & tap to Advanced settings.
- Choose to Backup & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Confirm the whole operation by Selecting Reset phone.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Huawei Honor 9 Specifications & Price:
- Weight: 155 g
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 70.9 x 7.5 mm
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Screen size: 5.15 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Rear camera: Dual 20MP + 12 MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- Price: Expected on $480