This tutorial helps you to get the process of Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 7x to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& problem with Fingerprint.
Hard reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to wipe data your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone HUAWEI Honor 7x.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First Method: Hard Reset Huawei Honor 7x
1- Press the power key to turn off the device or your phone HUAWEI Honor 7x
2- Press & hold the volume up+ power key button together.
3- When the Huawei logo appears choose wipe data/factory reset by volume button and confirm it by the power key.
4- Select again wipe data/factory reset from the menu and confirm by using the power key.
5- When the recovery mode appears again choose option reboot system now by using the power key.
First Method: Factory Reset Huawei Honor 7x
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.