This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset HTC U11 Plus for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset HTC U11 Plus is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset HTC U11 Plus, do the backup of your personal data in your phone HTC U11 Plus.
Prefers to use reset HTC in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
HTC U11 Plus Specifications
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, November
- DISPLAY: 6.0 inches
- Dimensions : 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5 mm (6.24 x 2.95 x 0.33)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2880 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz
- MEMORY: 4/6 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB
- CAMERA: 12 MP f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p, HDR
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery
First method: Hard Reset HTC U11 Plus
- Press the power key to switch off the device.
- Press and hold the power key and volume button together.
- Select reboot bootloader by the volume keys and confirm with the power button.
- Select boot to recovery mode by volume down key and confirm by using the power button.
- When the device shows an exclamation point on the screen, press immediately the power key.
- At the time when you hold down the power key, press the volume up key.
- The next step from recovery mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
Second method: HTC U11 Plus Factory Reset
- Press the main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.