This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 825 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 825 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset HTC Desire 825, do the backup of your personal data in your phone HTC Desire 825.
Prefers to use reset HTC in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: How to Hard Reset HTC 10 & Factory reset
1- Factory Reset HTC Desire 825
- Press the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
2- Hard Reset HTC Desire 825
- Press the power key to switch off the device.
- Press and hold the power key and volume button together.
- Select reboot bootloader by the volume keys and confirm with the power button.
- Select boot to recovery mode by volume down key and confirm by using the power button.
- When the device shows an exclamation point on the screen, press immediately the power key.
- At the time when you hold down the power key, press the volume up key.
- The next step from recovery mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.