This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard Reset Desire 10 Lifestyle is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset.Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
Also Read: Hard Reset Vivo Y55s – Factory Reset Vivo
Solution 1: Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- First, Press the power key to switch off the device.
- Press and hold the power key and volume button together.
- Select reboot bootloader by the volume keys and confirm with the power button.
- Select boot to recovery mode by volume down key and confirm by using the power button.
- When the device shows an exclamation point on the screen, press immediately the power key.
- At the time when you hold down the power key, press the volume up key.
- The next step from recovery mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
Solution 2: Factory Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Press the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything
Read More: Hard Reset HTC U Play – Factory Reset