This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Google Pixel XL 2 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Google Pixel XL 2 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Google Pixel XL 2, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Google Pixel XL 2.
Prefers to use reset Google Pixel in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 Specifications
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 6.0 inch 1440 x 2880 pixels P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz
- System: Android 8.0
Storage: 4GB RAM + 64/128 GB ROM
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- Network: Gsm / wcdma / LTE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3520 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 12.2 MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Price: About 940 EUR
First method: Hard Reset Google Pixel XL 2
- First of all, Power of the GOOGLE Pixel XL 2.
- Next, Press and hold : Volume Up for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Up key press Power key for about 4 seconds and You should release all buttons.
- Choose Recovery option by using Volume buttons to navigate ,and Power button to confirm .
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up button once.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: GOOGLE Pixel XL 2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.