Hard Reset Gionee is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Gionee, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Gionee.
Prefers to use reset Gionee in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First method: Factory Reset Gionee
- Power off your phone.
- Press & hold together Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release holded Power key as soon as the GIONEE logo appears on your screen.
- Select ‘Clear eMMC‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Success! The Factory reset is done.
Second method: Gionee Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Third method: Hard Reset Gionee
- First of all, Power of the Gionee.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power button to confirm.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.