If you are among Samsung phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should Hard Reset Galaxy J5 to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J5.
Hard Reset Galaxy J5 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Galaxy J5, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy J5.
Prefers to use reset Samsung in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Oppo A79 – Factory Reset Oppo
Samsung Galaxy J5 Specifications
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2015, June
- DISPLAY: 5 inches
- Dimensions : 142.1 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.31)
- Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 5.1, upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY: 1.5 GB RAM
- Storage: 8/16 GB
- CAMERA: 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- BATTERY: Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
First method: Samsung Galaxy J5 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5
- First of all, Power of the Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: Master Code Reset Samsung Galaxy J5
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Display firmware version code:*#1234#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#