This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset DOOGEE X5 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset DOOGEE X5 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset DOOGEE X5, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE X5.
Prefers to use reset DOOGEE in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
DOOGEE X5 Specifications
- Weight: 163 g
- Display: 5.0 inch 1280 x 720 HD IPS Screen
- CPU: 1.0GHz MT6735, Quad-core processor
- GPU: Cortex A53
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB
- Cameras: Dual Cameras, 5MP
- front camera: 5.0MP
- SIM Card: Dual SIM Card
- Battery: 2400mAh Built-in
- Price: $81.17
Read More: Hard Reset Meizu M5c – Factory Reset
First method: Hard Reset DOOGEE X5
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE X5.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Scroll down to Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- While holding the Power button press the Volume Up button once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE X5 Hard Reset
- Power of the DOOGEE X5.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short
- Press & hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE ICON appears on the screen.
- Choose “Clear eMMC” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: DOOGEE X5 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.