This tutorial helps you to Hard Reset BLU Studio Pro to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Warning: Before you start Hard reset BLU Studio Pro, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Option 1: Hard Reset BLU Studio Pro
- You should hold down the Power button to turn off your device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release held keys when the BLU appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power Button.
- Afterward, choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all, The restoring operation will be done when the Blu Welcome Panel appears.
- Congratulations!the hard reset operation has just performed.
BLU Studio Pro Specs:
- Dimensions: 144.1 x 72.8 x 9.9 mm
- Battery: Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh
- Rear camera: Dual 8 MP + 2 MP
- Front camera: 5-megapixel
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB ROM
Option 2: Factory Reset BLU Studio Pro
- Firstly, switch on the phone.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Well done!