This tutorial helps you to get the procedure of Hard Reset BLU S1 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more.
Notice: Before you start Hard reset BLU S1, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset.Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
BLU S1 Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 72.8 x 8.4 mm
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 2800 mAh
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 5-megapixel
- OS: Android 7.0
- Screen size: 5.2 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB ROM
First Method: Factory Reset BLU S1
- Begin by a switch on the device.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just finished.
Second Method: Hard Reset BLU S1
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the BLU S1.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release held keys when the BLU shows on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power Button.
- Afterward, choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short time.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all, The restoring operation will be done when the Blu Welcome Panel appears.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.