This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Blackberry z3 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Blackberry z3 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Blackberry z3, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Blackberry z3.
Prefers to use reset Blackberry in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Oppo A79 – Factory Reset Oppo
First Option: Hard Reset Blackberry z3
1-At the beginning switch off your Device by the Power key.
2-Next, Press and hold Volume Down button and Power button for short while and Release just the Power Button as soon as your device vibrates
3-At the time that blackberry logo pop-ups on your screen press the Power button.
4-Afterwards, by using Volume keys select, Wipe Data and Cash press Power button to confirm it.
5-You should wait a short time your BLACKBERRY Aurora will reset. In the end, choose Reboot.
6-Finally, Your BLACKBERRY Aurora is done!
Second Option: Factory Reset Blackberry z3
- From the main menu tap to setting option & select Back up and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap reset phone and Erase everything to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
Read More: Hard Reset Oppo A71 – Factory Reset Oppo