This tutorial helps you How to get easily Hard Reset Blackberry Aurora to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
BlackBerry Aurora Technical Specs:
- Weight: 178 g
- Dimensions: 152 x 76.8 x 8.5 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Rear camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size:5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB
Notice: Before you start Hard reset Blackberry Aurora, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
First Option: Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora
1-At the beginning switch off your Device by the Power key.
2-Next, Press and hold Volume Down button and Power button for short while and Release just the Power Button as soon as your device vibrates
3-At the time that blackberry logo pop-ups on your screen press the Power button.
4-Afterwards, by using Volume keys select, Wipe Data and Cash press Power button to confirm it.
5-You should wait a short time your BLACKBERRY Aurora will reset. In the end, choose Reboot.
6-Finally, Your BLACKBERRY Aurora is done!
Second Option: Factory Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora
- From the main menu tap to setting option & select Back up and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap reset phone and Erase everything to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.