This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Asus Pegasus 3S for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Asus Pegasus 3S is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Asus Pegasus 3S, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Asus Pegasus 3S.
Prefers to use reset Asus in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read More: Hard Reset Meizu M6 – Factory Reset
Asus Pegasus 3S Specifications
- Networks: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
- Display: 5.2 inch 1280 x 720 pixels screen
- CPU: MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM, TF card up to 2TB
- Camera: 13.0MP rear camera + 8.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, micro SIM + nano SIM cards
- Battery: Non-removable 5000mAh
- Price: $181
First method: Hard Reset Asus Pegasus 3S
- First of all, Power of the ASUS Pegasus 3S.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power button to confirm.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: ASUS Pegasus 3S Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.