This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
Prefers to use reset iPhone in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- DISPLAY : 5,5 inches
- Resolution : 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm
- SYSTEM OS : iOS 10
- CPU / MEMORY : Quad-core / 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 12MP, front camera : 7 MP
- BATTERY : Li-ion mAh, Non-removable
- Price : Expected on 900 $
First method: Factory Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Go to Home screen.
- Next Step, go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step, write your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
- A Congratulations!
Second method: Hard Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Attach your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- After that select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Set up as a new iPhone“.
- Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!
Third method: factory reset using iTunes
- Please Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.