This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 for to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7, do the backup of your personal data in your phone APPLE iPad Pro 9.7.
Prefers to use reset iPad in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2016, March
- DISPLAY: 9.7 inches
- Dimensions : 240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.24)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 9.3.2, upgradable to iOS 11.1
- Chipset: Apple A9X
- CPU: Dual-core 2.16 GHz
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 32/128/256 GB
- CAMERA: 12 MP f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED
- Front camera: 5 MP f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, face detection
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
First method: Hard Reset Apple iPad Pro 9.7
- Turn Off you iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your PC and open iTunes.
- Press & hold Home+Power button for 7 sec.
- Release Power button & still hold the Home button.
- Choose your iPad model from the menu of iTunes.
- Select Restore iPad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“
- Itunes should download, prepare & Restore the software on your iPad.
- Select “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Well done! you can enter a name for your iPad.
Second method: FactoRy Reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7
- Switch on you iPad.
- Go to Home & select settings.
- Choose General.
- Tap Reset, & select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step write your password.
- Confirm your choice & wait to finish the operation.
- Well done! the operation has just performed.
Third method: factory reset using iTunes
- Please Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.