This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Apple iPad Pro 12.9 for to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Apple iPad Pro 12.9 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Apple iPad Pro 12.9, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Apple iPad Pro 12.9.
Prefers to use reset iPad in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, June
- DISPLAY: 12.9 inches
- Dimensions : 305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm (12.04 x 8.69 x 0.27)
- Resolution: 2732 x 2048 pixels
- Sim: Nano SIM
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 10.3.2, upgradable to iOS 11.1
- Chipset: Apple A10X Fusion
- CPU: Dual-core 2.16 GHz
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/256/512 GB
- NFC: Yes
- CAMERA: 12 MP f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 7 MP f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
First method: Factory Reset Apple iPad Pro 12.9
- Switch on you iPad.
- Go to Home & select settings.
- Choose General.
- Tap Reset, & select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step write your password.
- Confirm your choice & wait to finish the operation.
- Well done! the operation has just performed.
Second method: Hard Reset Apple iPad Pro 12.9
- Turn Off you iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your PC and open iTunes.
- Press & hold Home+Power button for 7 sec.
- Release Power button & still hold the Home button.
- Choose your iPad model from the menu of iTunes.
- Select Restore iPad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“
- Itunes should download, prepare & Restore the software on your iPad.
- Select “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Well done! you can enter a name for your iPad.
Third method: factory reset using iTunes
- Please Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.
Read More: How to take Screenshot pictures in iphone X