This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Android Phone and Tablet for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Android Phone and Tablet is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset Android Phone and Tablet, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First method: Hard Reset Android Phone and Tablet
- Power off your android phone.
- Press and hold the volume down for 10 – 20 seconds after that press the power button for a short while.
- Choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and power key to confirm.
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and release the power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Then select yes delete all user data.
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
Second method: Factory Reset Android Phone and Tablet
- Press the power button to turn your phone.
- Select Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Press Backup & Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Device.
- Afterward, check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
Third method: Master Code Reset Android Phone and Tablet
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display firmware version code: *#1234#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
- Test and service mode code: *#0*# ou *#*#4636’*’*
Code Master: *2767*3855#
Code Master: *#*#7780#*#*
Android Phone Password Recovery With Android Tools
the Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one-click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- After you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB
Android Tools And Drivers Free Download
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
Before flashing of the phone, always make sure, to make a backup of your phone, because if there would be some error all the saved data on your phone will be removed or wipe off. This tool will give you an option to flash your phone and backing up your data to save. This tool should be in your bucket of the tool. As this tool got no special manufacturing for specific mobile phone brand, you need to do your entire task of all brands and phone with this tool. Last and the least, this tool also got no compatibility issue with any version of the Windows.
ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers
Install process :
1.First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2.Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3.Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4.After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4.Continue Driver installation
5.Wait for a while – finished!
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one.And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.
- How To Update Samsung Galaxy A3 A320Y to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download Android tools & Driver For windows