How to Hard Reset Alcatel Flash 2017
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset Alcatel Flash 2017 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
1- Hard Reset Alcatel Flash (2017)
- First, hold down the Power button for a while in order to turn off the Alcatel Flash.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short time.
- Release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL Logo Appears on screen.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone select “reboot system now” by using the Power button
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
2- Factory Reset Alcatel Flash (2017)
- Turn off your Alcatel Flash (2017) phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset phone.
- In the last step select Reset phone one more time to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.
Alcatel Flash (2017) Technical Specifications:
- Weight: 155 g
- Dimensions: 152.6 x 75.4 x 8.7 mm
- OS: Android 6.0
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Deca-core (2×2.3 GHz Cortex)-A72, 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A53)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 3100mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 8MP