If you are among Acer phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should hard reset Acer B3-A30 to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Acer B3-A30
Hard Reset Acer B3-A30 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Read More: How To Hard Reset Android Phone and Tablet
First method: Hard Reset Acer B3-A30
- First of all, Power of the Acer B3-A30.
- After That Press and holds together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds
- You should release held keys when the LAVA logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Factory Reset Acer B3-A30
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Read More: Download Acer USB Drivers For Windows
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Acer B3-A30, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Acer B3-A30.
Prefers to use reset Acer in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.