This tutorial helps you How to get GOOGLE Pixel 2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset GOOGLE Pixel 2 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone GOOGLE Pixel 2.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
GOOGLE Pixel 2 Specifications
- Weight: 143 g
- Display: 5.0 inch 1080 x 1920 pixels AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- System: Android 8.0
Storage: 4GB RAM + 64/128 GB ROM
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Features: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot – IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM card & eSIM
2G: GSM GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: WCDMA HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G: FDD-LTE LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 12.2 MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Price: About 800 EUR
First method: GOOGLE Pixel 2 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the GOOGLE Pixel 2.
- Next, Press and hold : Volume Up for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Up key press Power key for about 4 seconds and You should release all buttons.
- Choose Recovery option by using Volume buttons to navigate ,and Power button to confirm .
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up button once.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: GOOGLE Pixel 2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.