This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 LTE-A G906S to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 LTE-A G906S.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
- Turn on your device.
- Go to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tap to Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Finally, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 LTE-A G906S Specification.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- DISPLAY: 5.1 inches
- DIMENSION: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 in)
- SYSTEM OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 450, Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
- STORAGE/ MEMORY : 32 GB / 2 Gb RAM
- CAMERA: 16 MP Frontcam: 2 MP
- BATTERY: Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery