Google FRP Bypass problem after resetting your Smartphone, it’s really not cool to come across this security when you forget the google account associated with your device, in this Article we show you how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 Google Account.
After the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to protect stolen phones, as the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner, and this can not be easily overcome especially on android Nougat 7.0, Nougat 7.1.1, Nougat 7.1.2, and on android Oreo 8.0.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611K was launched in August 2016. The phone powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Samsung On7 Prime G611Kcome with Primary camera 13 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery, Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611K runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, and In this new tutorial, you will learn FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 Google Account.
How to Bypass Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 Google Account:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 FRP Bypass File: Download Link
Bypass Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611
1- Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611
- Press & hold the Volume Down+ Home Button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
2- Connect your Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 to your PC via the USB cable
3-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
4-Check that the USB port number is displayed
5-Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 FRP Bypass File.
6- Click “Start” to begin the installation.
7- Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 from your PC.
8- Congratulations you have successfully bypass Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime G611 Google account.