This tuto helps you How to Format Sony Xperia to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to format your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your Sony Xperia Phone or Sony XperiaTablet.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Tap Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- After that, you will see the menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Next, Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboot.
- Download program named Flash tool from Sony website.
- Afterward, check that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Next, turn on your device.
- Press and hold volume down key & connect to USB cable.
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen, & accept appropriate options.
- Power on your phone.
- Go to setting & tab to Backup & reset.
- Select to Reset device.
- Choose to Erase everything & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! the Factory reset operation has finished.