How To Factory Reset ZTE Nubia N2
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset ZTE Nubia N2 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & Fingerprint.
First Methode: Factory Reset ZTE Nubia n2
- Turn off your phone ZTE Nubia n2
- Power ON your phone ZTE Nubia n2.
- Go to setting & tap to Advanced settings.
- Choose to Backup & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Confirm the whole operation by Selecting Reset phone.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Second method: How to hard reset ZTE Nubia n2
- First power off the device.
- Afterwards, press & hold power button + volume up key together for a couple second.
- Release the held keys when an android image appears on your screen.and at the sometimes hold down power button to enter recovery mode
- Tap wipe data/factory reset by volume button & confirm by the power button.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume up key.
- Finally, when the recovery mode appears on the screen choose the option to reboot system now by using the power key.
- Congratulations! The Hard reset is done.
ZTE Nubia n2 Specifications & Price:
- Weight: 180 g
- Dimensions: 7.9 mm
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Price: Expected on $480
Notice: Before you start to Factory Reset phone online Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.