Factory Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Factory Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ZTE Blade A2 Plus.
Prefers to use reset ZTE in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First method: Hard Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Turn off your device by holding down the Power button for a short time.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then, you should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode on screen.
- After that, select Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down key to confirm it.
- For opening the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- At the time when you hold the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Next step, use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterward, choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- Finally, when the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation has just completed.
Second method: Factory Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Press the Power button. to switch on your phone.
- From the home screen go to Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup and Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and Tap Erase everything.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Third method: Master Code Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Power off the device.
- Hold down once more the Power key for turning your device back on.
- Choose emergency dial, and tap this number: *983*22387#
- Finally, from the menu choose Erase Everything.
- Well done!
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Technical Specs:
- Weight: 189 g
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- Rear camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Screen size:5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB