How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
First method: Hard Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Turn off your device by holding down the Power button for a short time.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then, you should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode on screen.
- After that, select Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down key to confirm it.
- For opening the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- At the time when you hold the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Next step, use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- Finally, when the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation has just completed.
Second method: Factory Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Press the Power button. to switch on your phone.
- From the home screen go to Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup and Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and Tap Erase everything.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Third method: Master Code Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Power off the device.
- Hold down once more the Power key for turning your device back on.
- Choose emergency dial, and tap this number: *983*22387#
- Finally, from the menu choose Erase Everything.
- Well done!
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Technical Specs:
- Weight: 189 g
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- Rear camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Screen size:5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB