This tutorial helps you To How to Factory Reset windows 8.1 and 10 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Factory Reset windows 8.1 and 10 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset windows 8.1 and 10, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Asus.
Prefers to use reset your pc in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
How to factory reset windows PC 8.1, 10
- Select Settings
- Press Update & Security and Recovery
- Choose to Get started
- Then select Keep my files or Remove everything
- Tap Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive
- Click Next and Reset
- Select Continue.
How to hard reset Windows PC 8.1, 10
- Open the Charms
- Click on Settings
- Tap Change PC settings
- Choose Update and Recovery and Recovery
- Then select Refresh your PC without affecting your files or Remove everything and reinstall Windows
Enter to recovery software
- Dell —— F8
- Alienware —– F8
- Lenovo —– F11
- Samsung —– F4
- Sony ——- F10
- Toshiba —– Release the 0 key
- Asus —– F9
- HP —— F11
- Acer —– Alt + F10
- MSI ——– F3