This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Sony Xperia XZs to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your Sony Xperia XZs.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see the menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboot.
- Download program named Flash tool from Sony website.
- Afterward, check that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Next, turn on your device.
- Press and hold volume down key & connect to USB cable.
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen, & accept appropriate options.
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to setting & tab to Backup & reset.
- Select to Reset device.
- Choose to Erase everything & the device will begin restoring.
- Success! the Factory reset operation has just performed.
- The XZs is a minor bump over the XZ and most of the hardware is similar. You get a 64-bit, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (MSM8996) chipset clocked at 2.15 GHz at the heart of the device. But now there is 4 GB of RAM instead of the 3-gigs as on the predecessor. The internal storage is 64 GB which is expandable using a microSD card of up to 256 GB via the hybrid SIM slot.
- On the front, you get the familiar 5.2-inch Full-HD IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass on top. There is a new 19 MP camera at the back called the Motion Eye and comes with two new features (discussed later). The front camera has a 13 MP resolution to take your selfies and make video calls.
- In the connectivity department, you get a dual-nano SIM hybrid tray, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C with OTG support.There is also a fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button on the right edge.