This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Sony Xperia XZ Premium to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Power on your phone.
- Get to setting & tab to Backup & reset.
- Tap to Reset device.
- Choose to Erase everything & the device will begin restoring.
- Success! the Factory reset operation has just performed.
- Download program named Flash tool from Sony website.
- Afterward, check that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Next step, turn on your device.
- Press and hold volume down key, connect to USB cable.
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen, & accept appropriate options.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see the menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboot.
Display and Configuration: The Sony Xperia XZ Premium comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display which outputs a screen resolution of 2,160 x 3,480 pixels. It is driven by two quad-core (2.45GHz Kryo + 1.9GHz Kryo) processors seated upon Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 chipset (64-bit architecture). It is aided by 4GB of RAM and Adreno 540 graphics card. The phone runs on Android v7.1 (Nougat).
Camera and Connectivity: The handset is stacked by a 19MP main camera and a 13MP selfie snapper, the phone offers options such as dual SIM, 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, NFC and USB Type-C (doesn’t support micro-USB).
- Battery and Storage : There is a 3,230mAh Li-ion battery with quick charging enabled, the phone has an internal space of 64GB and there is also a memory card slot present which can read any microSD card up to 256GB.