This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Sony Xperia XA1 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Sony Xperia XA1, do the backup of your personal data in your Sony Xperia XA1.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Switch on you Device.
- Go to setting & tab to Backup & reset.
- Tap to Reset device.
- Select Erase everything & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
- Download program named Flash tool from Sony website.
- Then check, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Next, turn on your device.
- Press and hold volume down key, connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, & accept appropriate options.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see the menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboot.
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE.
- DISPLAY 5.0 inches.
- RESOLUTION 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 PPI pixel density).
- SYSTEME OS Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- CPU/MEMORY Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 ) / 3 GB RAM.
- CAMERA 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection and laser autofocus
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.