This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Sony Xperia L1 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your Sony Xperia L1.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- After that, you will see the menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Next step Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboot.
- Download program named Flash tool from Sony website.
- Afterward, check that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Next, turn on your device.
- Press and hold volume down key & connect to USB cable.
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen, & accept appropriate options.
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to setting & tab to Backup & reset.
- Select to Reset device.
- Choose to Erase everything & the device will begin restoring.
- Success! the Factory reset operation has just performed.
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Dimensions: 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.45 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: Li-Ion 2620 mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP