This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Devices to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to use factory reset Samsung, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses.
- Factory Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors.
- Delete the names stored in the device.
- Deleting files from the device.
- Heavy use of the device & more….
First method: How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Power on your phone.
- Go to main menu & tab to the setting.
- Select General & Tap to Backup and reset.
- Tap to Factory data reset.
- Select Reset device.
- Next step, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- A Congratulations! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
Second method: How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Power off the smartphone by pressing down the Power key.
- Afterward, press and hold together: Volume Up + Power key, Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Choose from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next selects “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the operation.
- After that tap to option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! the Samsung hard reset operation has been finished.
Hard Reset Samsung
Code Master: *2767*3855#
Factory reset Samsung
Code Master: *#*#7780#*#*
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display firmware version code: *#1234#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
- Test and service mode code: *#0*# or *#*#4636’*’*