How To Factory Reset Samsung Z3
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Samsung z3 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: How To Factory Reset SAMSUNG Z3
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: How To Hard Reset SAMSUNG z3
- First of all, Power of the SAMSUNG z3.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Samsung z3 Specifications:
Dimensions: 141.6 x 70 x 7.9 mm
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Rear camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus
Front camera: 5 MP
OS: Tizen 2.3, upgradable to 2.4
Screen size: 5 inches
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz