This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925I to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925I, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925I.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925I Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 5.1 inches
- DIMENSION : 142.1 x 70.1 x 7 mm (5.59 x 2.76 x 0.28 in)
- SYSTEM OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU / MEMORY : Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- CAMERA : 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, autofocus, LED flash
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- power off your phone Samsung S6 Edge G925I.
- press and hold the Volume Up and Home after that press the power key button for a short while
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Well Done!